Auckland is an exhilarating mix of natural wonders and urban adventures
The largest and most diverse city in New Zealand, Auckland has so much to offer. With a passion for outstanding food, wine and shopping, beautiful beaches only a half an hour drive away, hiking trails and a dozen enchanting holiday islands, you will never be short of something to do. Add in beautiful golf courses and you have an exciting getaway to the big city!
Download a brochure
- 4 rounds of golf including Windross, the course the LPGA Championship was played on
- 6 nights 4 star accomodation, with breakfasts each day
- Hosted Small Group tour
- Free day to explore the city’s main attractions, take the ferry to Waiheke Island or take a trip to Devonport to explore the Military History Trail
- Options to include transport if required
NZ$1,995pp Twin Share
NZ$995 single supplement
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.