Fascinating, fast paced and rich in history
Join us on this captivating golf tour of two of Indochina’s most incredible countries.
Travel to Vietnam and the fascinating, fast paced city of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon). Visit the famed Mekong Delta. Visit charming Hoi An. You will love Hanoi, a richly historic city known as the Paris of the Orient. Enjoy a cruise at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Halong Bay. In Cambodia, the magnificent temples of Angkor will astound you; they are among the world’s most outstanding and long lasting architectural achievements. Oh, and the golf courses are stunning, all played with helpful caddies at your side!
Download a brochure
- All International and internal airfares
- All transfers in air conditioned vehicles
- 6/8 rounds of golf on top courses
- Halong Bay Overnight Cruise
- Optional visit to Cu Chi Tunnels
- 4 star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- All tips and gratuities
- English speaking guide throughout the full tour
- You choose: Just Vietnam or Vietnam & Cambodia
Golf courses to play
Prices coming soon
Prices coming soon
Due to fluctuating exchange rates, final payments are to be made in NZD at the prevailing rate of exchange as shown on the ANZ Bank website on the date of final invoice.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.