WITH SUSAN FARRON
We are offering an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of ladies to improve their golfing skills by joining Susan Farron on a Golf Retreat in Noosa.
Treat yourself to a week at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa resort and hone your golfing skills. Here is your opportunity to receive expert tutoring and mentoring from a PGA Professional as well as playing golf on Championship courses. You will also have a free day, when you can enjoy the resorts’ other facilities, have a bit of retail therapy in Hastings Street, visit the Eumundi Markets or take one of the many day excursions on offer.
Susan Farron: Susan has a wealth of 30+ years experience in the golf industry in NZ. As a professional, she completed in many major tournaments. Susan is one of only 3 AAA PGA Golf Professionals currently coaching full time in NZ. She was President of the NZPGA from 2014-17 and was the first ever woman President of any World PGA Golf organisation. She is currently the 2018 NZ Open Seed Golf Woman’s Champion. Visit her website.
Accommodation: Accommodation is in 1 and 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments with Kitchen and Lounge area. TV, air conditioning and Laundry facilities are provided, along with free WiFi. Breakfast is also included.
Coaching: There will be pre-golf clinics held before each round of golf. In addition, participants will receive on-course guidance and mentoring over each of the four rounds of golf.
Request a brochure
- Air New Zealand ‘The Works’ Flights to Brisbane with an additional bag allowance each way (2 x 23kg)
- The services of Susan Farron throughout the tour
- 6 nights Bed & Breakfast at the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- Full use of the resort’s facilities including driving range, putting & chipping greens, practise bunker, heated swimming pool, tennis court and fitness equipment
- All transfers from airport and golf courses to and from resort
- 4 rounds of golf
- Welcome dinner on first night
$3,495pp Quad Share
Quad share = 2 bedroom/2 bathroom
$4,095pp Own rm & bathrm in 2 bed apt
$3,995pp Twin Share
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST if applicable. Prices may vary due to movements in exchange rates or airline charges.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.