Discover the best of Argentina playing golf!
Argentina boasts the highest Andean peak (Aconcagua) and the world’s southernmost city (Ushuaia). Buenos Aires offers countless avenues to all night revelry, but beyond the city limits nature comes unabashed and boundless. The dry pastel hues of the northern desert erupt into the thunderous falls of Iguazu, the crisp skies of the Lakes region and the craggy, glacier-clad south. Once here, slow down and you will draw in all manner of encounters.
Download a brochure
- Tour to the Argentine & Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls
- 7 lakes Tour in San Martin de los Andes
- Wine tasting at the Piatelli Winery
- Tango Show with dinner at Gala Tango
- Private boat tour in Bariloche
- Non-golfers half day tour to Tigre
- All transfers in private vehicle and internal flights included
- 16 nights 4 star+ accommodation with breakfasts each day
- Welcome & Farewell dinners
- English speaking local guide
Golf courses to play
- Olivos Golf Club
- Buenos Aires Golf Club
- Llao Llao Golf Club
- Arelauquen Golf Club
- Chapelco Golf Club
- El Desafio Golf Club
- Estancia de Cafayate
US$7,795pp Twin Share
Non-golfer US$6,795pp Twin Share
Single Supplement US$1,995pp
International airfares are additional. Please contact us for the latest deals. Due to fluctuating exchange rates, final payments are to be made in NZ dollars at the prevailing rate of exchange as shown on the ANZ Bank website on the date of final invoice.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.