Spectacular golf courses & magnificent wildlife
This refreshed South Africa golf tour includes a wide range of memorable activities including stunning coastal drives, national park game drives, whale watching, vineyards and top golf courses. And of course, a ticket to watch the All Blacks play the Springboks in Nelspruit this year.
Download a brochure
- Visits to the Leopard Creek & Fancourt world renowned golf courses
- Game Drives in Kruger National Game Park
- Sensational Garden Route, Cape Town to Knysna
- Cape Point Tour
- Whale Watching opportunity at Hermanus
- All Blacks match ticket
- 7 Rounds of golf on top South African courses
- All transfers & internal airfares including taxes
- 18 nights twin share accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 9 dinners included
- South African Guide
Golf courses to play
NZ$12,995pp Twin Share; Single Supplement $2,490pp; Non-golfer NZ$10,995pp Twin Share
Special Offer: Save $500 per person when you register before the end of March 2020 and book your airfares with us.
Prices do not include airfares to Jo’burg or from George. Please contact us for a Quote on the latest deals that are available. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST if applicable. Prices may vary due to movements in exchange rates.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.