EXPLORE THE CANADIAN ROCKIES ONE GOLF COURSE AT A TIME!
Discover Canada’s stunning mountains, friendly cities & experience breathtaking views as you play golf on some of Canada’s top courses. And at the end of the tour why not stay on and explore Alaska’s Inside Passage & Glacier Bay on an Ocean Cruise?
Download a brochure
- 4 star hotel accommodation, including breakfasts
- All transfers by private air-conditioned coach
- 8 rounds of golf at top courses with carts
- Vancouver & Calgary city tours
- Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
- Winery tour
- Glacier Adventure at the Columbia Icefield
- All National Park Fees and gratuities
- Welcome & Farewell dinners
- Tour merchandise
- Alaska Cruise option at end of tour
Golf courses to play
Pricing coming soon
International flights are additional – please ask us to quote the latest pricing.
Whilst prices are in Canadian dollars, all deposits & payments made will be in New Zealand dollars. The final balance, due 60 days from departure, will be invoiced based on the ANZ Bank’s exchange rate of the day and payable in NZ Dollars.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.