WITH SUSAN FARRON
We are offering an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of ladies to improve their golfing skills by joining Susan Farron on a Golf Retreat in Noosa.
Treat yourself to a week at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa resort and hone your golfing skills. Here is your opportunity to receive expert tutoring and mentoring from a PGA Professional as well as playing golf on Championship courses. You will also have a free day, when you can enjoy the resorts’ other facilities, have a bit of retail therapy in Hastings Street, visit the Eumundi Markets or take one of the many day excursions on offer.
Susan Farron: Susan has a wealth of 30+ years experience in the golf industry in NZ. As a professional, she completed in many major tournaments. Susan is one of only 3 AAA PGA Golf Professionals currently coaching full time in NZ. She was President of the NZPGA from 2014-17 and was the first ever woman President of any World PGA Golf organisation. She is currently the 2018 NZ Open Seed Golf Woman’s Champion. Visit her website.
Accommodation: Accommodation is in 1 and 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments with Kitchen and Lounge area. TV, air conditioning and Laundry facilities are provided, along with free WiFi. Breakfast is also included.
Coaching: There will be pre-golf clinics held before each round of golf. In addition, participants will receive on-course guidance and mentoring over each of the four rounds of golf.
Download a brochure
- The services of Susan Farron throughout the tour
- 6 nights Bed & Breakfast at the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- Full use of the resort’s facilities including driving range, putting & chipping greens, practise bunker, heated swimming pool, tennis court and fitness equipment
- All transfers from airport and golf courses to and from resort
- 4 rounds of golf
- Welcome dinner on first night
- $50 credit off your airfare costs
$3,495pp Quad Share
Quad share = 2 bedroom/2 bathroom
$4,295pp Own room & bathroom in 2 bed apartment
$4,295pp Twin Share
Prices do not include airfares. We will give you a $50 discount off the cost of your flights when we book them for you. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST if applicable. Prices may vary due to movements in exchange rates or airline charges.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
You will be required to pay a deposit or deposits when booking. We advise you of how much that will be. Subject to the cancellation schedule listed above, all deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations by you (subject to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act). Final payment is required no later than 60 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking. Cheques are no longer accepted as a valid form of payment now that the New Zealand banks have stopped issuing them.
Visas / Passports
All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. It is important that you ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. A number of countries now require you to complete an online e-visa prior to travelling. Please contact us if you require help regarding visas. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct documentation allowing you to travel to the destinations on the tour.
We recommend that you contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade or visit their website at www.safetravel.govt.nz for general travel advice, as well as specific advice (including safety alert levels) relating to the destination you wish to visit. You can also register your travel plans with SafeTravel, so that you may be more easily contacted in an emergency.
Prior to flight ticketing and confirmation of tour, refunds of deposits will be made in full.
Once tours are confirmed to run, deposits become non-refundable.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days before departure, loss of deposit
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
Once again we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour. Whilst your booking is paid in NZ Dollars, some of your booking may be booked and purchased in other currencies. If your booking is cancelled or amended, even in the event a full refund may be due, it may be impacted by currency changes and/or fluctuating buy/sell rates.
Our Change and Cancellation Service Fees
Subject to your refund and remedy rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act, a service fee will apply in the event that you need to change or cancel your booking, regardless of whether your booking was made in person, over the phone or by email. This service fee is to cover our reasonable costs for our professional services and is in addition to any third party supplier change and cancellation fees that may apply. Service fees may range from $50-250 per person, depending upon the tour and the complexities of the situation.
Supplier Change and Cancellation Fees
Cancelled bookings may also incur supplier fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Supplier fees may also apply where a booking is changed and /or when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a supplier cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at other venues. Those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate this on the booking form. Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts (where not included) will incur additional charges. In the event of an accident, the driver is responsible for the costs to repair the cart and any property damaged as well as being liable for any personal injury claims.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with the tour group transfers, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Sharing. If you are travelling alone, but wish to share a room with someone else, please indicate this on your registration form. We will do everything possible to arrange quad/twin share accommodation in these instances. However if it cannot be arranged, the ‘own room’ supplement will apply.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.