HAWAII IS LIKE NO OTHER PLACE ON EARTH.
A golfer’s paradise with over 70 golf courses to choose from. We are combining cruise ship accommodation with the opportunity to play breath-taking courses on four of the six islands of Hawaii.
Join us for the opportunity to cruise around Hawaii for seven days, plus stay on Waikiki before and after the cruise and enjoy perhaps Hawaii’s most unique feature, its aloha spirit: the warmth of Hawaii’s people that wonderfully complements the Islands’ perfect temperatures.
This is the ideal package for those whose partner does not play golf. During the day, you can enjoy a great game of spectacular golf, whilst your partner takes one of the excursions laid on by the cruise company. By night you can both enjoy the facilities and entertainment on board as the cruise ship moves to the next island!
Download a brochure
- Return economy airfares ex Auckland plus 2 x bags
- 3 nights’ accommodation and breakfast at the Hawaii Prince Hotel
- 7 nights on board NCL’s The Pride of America in either an Oceanview or Balcony en-suite twin share cabin
- All meals when onboard
- Welcome Dinner
- 5 rounds of Golf plus optional additional rounds available
- Pearl Harbour Tour
- All transfers
- Tour Merchandise
- Time for Sightseeing and Shopping
Golf courses to play
$10,995pp twin share Oceanview (Restricted)
Non-Golfer from $9,290pp twin Oceanview (Restricted)
$11,995pp twin share Balcony cabin
Non-Golfer $10,290pp twin share Balcony cabin
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST if applicable. Prices may vary due to movements in exchange rates or airline charges.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.