Don’t miss out on this ever-popular opportunity to join us in the ‘Winterless North’. Why not venture to the Bay of Islands, known for its stunning beauty and historical importance?
A paradise for lovers of beach and water activities, it is also the historic site where two peoples became one under the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi, starting the journey of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Mix in some golf on the impressive and picturesque courses in the North and the Bay of Islands becomes the perfect getaway.
Download a brochure
- 4 rounds of golf on some NZ’s most beautiful golf courses
- 6 nights 4 star accomodation, with breakfasts each day
- Farewell Dinner
- Hosted Small Group tour
- Free day to visit the Treaty of Waitangi Grounds or one of the boutique towns by ferry.
Golf courses to play
$2,295pp Quad Share; $2,695pp Twin Share; Single Supplement from $795.
Download the brochure for the full pricing options.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.