A diverse, beautiful & unforgettable land
Turkey’s appeal is it’s balmy climate; ruins from ancient empires; forts and castles once inhabited by Sultans and Crusaders; Basilicas and Mosques, medieval bazaars and the lavish cuisine.
In culture and geography, Turkey straddles the boundary between Europe and Asia and its peoples reflect this. Antalya, in just 20 years, has become the country’s major golfing arena, with 20 courses now well established in the south west.
Download a brochure
- 7 rounds of golf on top courses
- Visit the Blue Mosque & Topkapi Palace
- Visit the WW1 Battlefields of Gallipoli
- Guided tour of Goreme Valley in Cappadocia
- Visit Troy, home of the famed Trojan horse
- 4 star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- All tips and gratuties
- English speaking guide throughout the full tour
- All International and return airfares
- All transfers in air conditioned vehicles
Golf courses to play
- Kemer Country Golf Club
- Kusadasi International Golf Club
- Carya Golf Club
- Cornelia Golf Club
- Gloria Golf Club
- Antalya Golf Club, Pasha course
- Antalya Golf Club, Sultan course
to be confirmed
Due to fluctuating exchange rates, final payments are to be made in NZD at the prevailing rate of exchange as shown on the ANZ Bank website on the date of final invoice.
How to book
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- All standards of golf are catered for, but players should have an official NZGA handicap, or Australian equivalent.
- Players are to provide their own golf clubs. It is most important that all golf gear (including shoes) must be thoroughly cleaned prior to leaving both New Zealand & Australia as it is highly likely that they will be inspected by both Australian and New Zealand Customs/Biosecurity. Dirty clubs or shoes may incur heavy penalties.
- Motorised carts will be supplied where specified, with pull buggies provided at the rest (those players requiring motorised carts on all courses should indicate on the booking form). Upgrades from pull buggies to motorised carts will incur additional charges on each course.
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.