With the trans-tasman bubble open and direct flights now on offer to Hobart, why not start planning to join us on our Tasmania Golf Tour? We have seven golf courses for you to play, with two of them in the world’s top 50, and we have seven must-see places to visit on those free days:
- Port Arthur. Tasmania has a convict past and a trip to Port Arthur reveals tales of brutality & hardship. We take you on a day trip here.
- Salamanca Market. This is a famed market, known for its Oyster pies and over 300 stalls are set up every Saturday.
- Mount Wellington. We will get our coach driver to take us up to the summit – a 21km drive, which takes us through rainforest & glacial-carved rock. There are great views of Hobart city & the Tasman Peninsula from the summit.
- MONA – the Museum of Old & New Art is Australia’s largest private museum and displays eccentric and often confronting works of ancient, modern and contemporary art.
- Cataract Gorge. Up in Launceston now, this gorge can be enjoyed by either a cruise up the river or walking along the banks.
- Cradle Mountain. A day trip to Cradle Mountain and lake will awe you with the stunning scenery in this part of the island.
- Tamar Valley. See this part of Tassie by taking a half day wine tasting tour to the region.
A great opportunity to fully experience Tasmania’s golf and sights, so why not register today?